Wednesday, February 9, 2011

so this is it...

So this is it...I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now! I have been reading and following other bloggers and have found inspiration, fresh ideas, things for my kids, great information and also realizing that I am not the only one out there that is striving to be a sensible wife and mother!
 
 There are so many days I seem to get overwhelmed with housework and make believe, that i wonder how other moms are doing juggling it all and making it work. I have come to realize that i am not the only one, and that you have to take each day as its own. To do what you can in that day and be happy about it! To look at all you have accomplished and not all the things you failed to do or lacked. I am thankful for this time in my life and all the joy it brings me. Yeah it is super hard being a mother of 3 little ones under 5 but no one said it would be easy. If it was easy and life had no hardache in it then what would we need a Savior for?

  Kids are full of fun an imagination if only we could be more like them. I am learning to have more fun and not be so uptight about my house being clean all the time...so what if there are toys all over the house and my whole house looks like a hurricane came through it. I want them to expereince life and enjoy it while they can be free to! My mother told me "Honey you will have the rest of your life to keep up a house and later in life you will have it the way you want it, for now let those things go and Enjoy this time in your life!" Thanks for the wisdom Mom I am learning to listen and apply that very thing! This is just a messy time in life (little sticky hands, mouths to wash, diapers to change, spills to clean up, crumbs to sweep, toys to put away, and LAUNDRY!!!!!) by the way i hate LAUNDRY I have way to much of it for 5 people!!!

So since right now i am avoiding the laundry i must close this out for the day and post more later...I hope this blog will inspire, make you laugh, and help you breathe knowing your not the only one out there striving for excellence in raising precious children, loving a husband, and still find the time for yourself and the things you really enjoy doing!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Steph. Can't wait to keep up with your blog. Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting a blog! I am excited to start reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!! please feel free to leave me comments anytime! It helps to know people are enjoying this with me.

    ReplyDelete