Friday, March 11, 2011

sharing life



I have been absent for a bit because i have had a eventful week full of fun and life. Sharing our home with a precious family with four precious children and a women that I learned some things about mothering, home school, books, thrift shops, coffee, cooking, cleaning, saving money, living natural and just life itself we had a week full of adventure. Watching these precious children set a wonderful example to my children and watching them work around me in the kitchen (cleaning, cooking, laundry and caring for my littlest one) I feel inspired once again...at the moment i have that empty house feeling that i dislike when you have had a full house and then all is quite. Life has to get back to the way it was...blah...its nice to be normal but i enjoy a full house with life all around!




Seeing what is ahead in training my own children to display such great character and learning how to care for a home and serve others is a wonderful thing.



It is wonderful to have a friend that has the same goals and outlook on life to share and Learn so much from. I really enjoyed sitting back and observing this women and this family live in action. My children have gained more understanding as well and i am thankful they have wonderful children to follow after and look up to. Thank you to The Morgan's for setting such a beautiful example before us. We enjoying having you in our home and look forward to many more memories shared ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Love you all dearly! Thank you for sharing such kind words..your welcoming home, & loving hearts! I am eager for the next adventure!

    ReplyDelete