Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring is Here



Everyone seems so excited about Spring!!! I am! Spring and Fall are my favorite months so when Spring rolls around my mood changes and I feel liberated when i hear the birds singing and see flowers bloom and the air is seems so fresh!!! It's as if you can breathe again ( unless you have allergies...sigh) I am not affected by this personally but some of my family is.



      

      My kids were happy to hear the news that spring is here...and here they are enjoying the greatness!!!!





we went to the park for a few hours...



To pick wildflowers...



It felt so good to soak up some sunshine...


and to get some exercise...




to just be together...


and explore outside...

just fun playing...and enjoying the day!!!


A little side note of spring...my oldest wanted to paint something spring so we got a canvas and some paint and she drew and painted a bird. We framed it and hung it up in our bathroom



here it is hanging in our bathroom :)
Not to bad for a 5 year old...huh? I thought she did awesome!!


my little helper...

We even did some spring cleaning...oh there is so much spring cleaning to do....cant wait to start cleaning out and getting rid of stuff and clutter... can you say YARD SALE...Consigning...here we come!!!!!

Hope you are enjoying SPRING too!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment