Hey there,
So I have been MIA (missing in action) We have had a lot of changes in our lives the past month. Life has been so crazy that I have not had the time to sit down and share. Therefore, I have totally neglected my blog. For those that have been following my blog or followed it (you may have given up on me) but i am still here and will be back to share with you all in our adventure of our so called CRAZY life. So for those of you who don't know our personal everyday life...we have moved yet again...so i have much to say and sadly at this moment I can not tell all but i will soon just wanted those out there to know i am still here and will be back soon! :)
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment